2017 LS Tractor XG3135
Call for Price
The LS Tractor definition of a value tractor differs a lot from the other guys. Our XG-Series represents real value with its combination of a long list of standard functional features at a better price than the competitions’ stripped down basic models. Designed for light to medium duty tasks, the XG-Series come standard with a switch operated independent PTO, an adjustable seat to maximize your comfort, a flat operator platform, foldable ROPS for easier storing, an ergonomic fender mounted loader joystick and loader valves. Our front end loader not only lifts more than the others, but it comes standard with the skid steer compatible coupler & bucket, grill guard and the loader is quick attach/detach. And the XG-Series is covered by the same 5 year limited power train warranty as all LS Tractors.
With eco-friendly TIER 4 engines, the XG-Series delivers reliable power with less noise, vibration and emissions. Suitable for using a 5’ rotary cutter, 5’ box blade or 6’ tiller, the match nicely with applications of 5 to 30 acre farms including mowing, pasture shredding, gardening, creating food plots for hunting, landscaping, cleaning out stalls, moving small bales of hay, trenching, fence building, snow clearing and more.
- Engine HP – 35
- PTO HP – 30.1
- Transmission - Synchro Shuttle
- 3-Point Lift Capacity - 1,808 lbs.
- Loader Lift Capacity - 1,700 lbs.
- Modern Stylish Design - This compact 4WD is ergonomically designed and stylish with its distinctive blue color.
- LS Tier 4 CRDI Engine - 3 cyl, low vibration, fuel efficient yet powerful.
- Easy Open One-Piece Hood - provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
- Large Fuel Tank – 7.4 gallon capacity provides long operation times.
- Synchro Shuttle Transmission Models – makes changing direction easier than competitive non-shuttle gear models. 12 forward / 12 reverse gear transmission provides more operating speeds than others in its class for superior control, precision and safe operations for virtually any application.
- Hydrostatic Power Steering – makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue. Tilt steering Wheel adjust for maximum comfort.
- PTO On/Off Switch - turn the independent rear or mid PTO on or off with the simple and easy turn of a switch.
- Simple Selections - select your gear range or 2WD/4WD with simple move of the levers.
- Ergonomically Designed 3-Point Hitch Controls - easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience.
- Adjustable Seat with Seat Belt - keeps you in a comfortable and safe position for maximum control.
- 3-Point Hitch - category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 1,808 lbs. allows usage of a wide variety of implements.
- Drawbar Standard – increases the usefulness of the tractor without the additional optional cost.
- More Leg room with Side Mounted XGear Lever – maximizes space and makes getting on and off tractor easier.
- Your Choice of Tires - choose industrial, Ag or turf tires at no additional cost; subject to dealer inventory.
- Optional Quick Attach, Skid Steer Compatible Front End Loader - Remove or attach in moments. With 1,600 lbs of lift capacity it outperforms others in its class. XGrill guard comes standard with loader rather than an option like others in its class.
- Optional Quick Attach Backhoe - remove or attach in seconds. With 76” digging depth 2,2637 lbs. of digging force and 180° swing arc, it outperforms other in its class.
- Type: 3-cylinder, indirect-injection, Water-cooled
- Model (Tier 4): L3C19-T
- Engine HP (Gross): 35
- PTO HP: 30.1
- Rated Speed, RPM: 2600
- Displacement - cu. in.: 114.7
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.4
- Alternator: 12V - 70 Amps
- Transmission: Syncro Shuttle
- No. of Speeds: F12 x R12
- Brakes: Wet, Multi Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Type: Independent
- Rear PTO: Standard (540 rpm)
- Implement pump, gpm: 8.2
- Steering pump, gpm: 4.1
- Total flow gpm: 12.3
- Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 1
- Hitch Lift capacity, lb: 1808
- Lift control type: Manual
- Overall length with to link: 121"
- Wheelbase: 69"
- Min. overall width with AG tires: 54"
- Height to top of ROPS with Ag tires, in.: 88"
- Ag Front/Rear: 7 - 14 / 11.2 - 24
- IND Front / Rear 25 x 8.5 - 14 / 43 x 16 - 20
- Turf Front / Rear 25 x 8.5 - 14 / 41 x 14 - 20
- Total weight without ballast, lbs.: 2881
- Quick Attach, Skid Steer Compatible Front End Loader with Grill Guard & 66” bucket – LL3111
- 6’ Quick Attach Backhoe with available 9”, 12”, 16” and 18” bucket - LB1106
- Foldable ROPS
- Remote Valve- 1 pair (2 outlets) or 2 pair (4 outlets)
- Detent Kit
- Work Light
- Pre-heat starting
- Front Weight – 44lbs x 4
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 3-cylinder, Water-cooled, Tier 4
- 35 hp
- PTO HP
- 30.1 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2600 rpm
- 69 in.
- 88 in.
- 54 in.
- 2881 lb.
- Tire Size
- Ag Front/Rear: 7 - 14 / 11.2 - 24; IND Front / Rear: 25 x 8.5 - 14 / 43 x 16 - 20; Turf Front / Rear: 25 x 8.5 - 14 / 41 x 14 - 20
- Fuel System
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal.
- Syncro Shuttle
- Wet, Multi Disc
- Total Flow: 12.3 gpm
- Drive Type